Reasons for fading and yellowing of oxygen floor paint: Since ultraviolet radiation is the main cause of fading and yellowing of epoxy floor paint, we can add a certain amount of ultraviolet absorbent to the product, which can effectively absorb ultraviolet radiation and delay yellowing. In addition, ultraviolet radiation combined with antioxidants can play a synergistic effect. Oxygen floor paint, of course, the use of antioxidants and ultraviolet absorbents can not fundamentally solve the problem of epoxy floor yellowing, but in a certain range and a certain period of time, it is still effective to prevent product oxidation yellowing, keep product water color transparent, and improve the grade of floor products.
1. The selected materials have poor weather resistance and are prone to yellowing after exposure to sunlight.
2. The paint itself deteriorates, which reduces the original dyeing power, leading to discoloration or discoloration.
3. The mixing is not uniform in the construction process. The density of several pigments in the multicolor paint is different. During storage, heavy pigments gradually sink and light pigments gradually float. If the mixing is not uniform enough, it will easily lead to the discrepancy between the original color and the post-construction. Even if there was no discoloration and yellowing at that time, it would also fade and yellowing after sunlight exposure.
Solutions to yellowing of epoxy flooring:
1. Choosing epoxy floor paint with good weatherability, first of all, to ensure that the quality of floor paint passes through, and then the construction operation specifications, is an important link to ensure that it is not easy to fade and yellowing.
2. Oxygen floor paint itself deteriorates generally for two reasons. One is that the quality of the paint itself is not up to par. On the other hand, there is no good storage of the paint. From these two points, it is also very important to select good quality coatings and store them correctly.
标签:   环氧地坪 地坪 博彩app娱乐 钣金 价格 钣金机箱