What is epoxy floor paint flow marks? Sometimes we may see a tear-like trace on some epoxy floor paints under construction. This trace is called "flow marks", which is formed by the downward flow of paint film caused by various factors during the spraying process of epoxy floor paints. What are the causes of this trace? 1. The construction environment of epoxy floor paint is poor (the temperature of the construction environment is too high or too low; the content of solvent vapor in the environment is too high; the air in the construction site is not circulating).
2. Due to improper spraying operation, the paint film appears flow marks. Too close the spraying gun to the ground or too slow moving speed of the spraying gun will cause the construction thickness to exceed the standard. For the spray gun setting to be appropriate, the spray gun will also affect the quality of the epoxy wear-resistant floor, if the spray gun spraying range is small, it should correspondingly reduce the amount of paint. The technology of the builder is also one of the factors that cause the flow marks of the paint film. In the spraying process of epoxy floor paint, we must control the thickness of the paint film according to the construction technology of epoxy floor paint. Thicker film is difficult to dry, so it is easy to flow downward to form flow marks.
3. If the epoxy floor paint is not compatible with the diluent, or if too much moisture-proof agent is used, too low adhesion of the paint will result in flow marks.
The prevention and treatment methods of flow marks are as follows:
1. Don't dip too much paint in the brush.
2. Adding anti-flow hanging agent;
3. Adjust the viscosity properly.
标签:  地坪 环氧地坪漆 环氧地坪∏施工 博彩app娱乐 钣金 加工 钣金机箱