Do the parts inspection standard for stainless steel sheet metal. Although the stainless steel sheet metal chassis cabinet requirements of various indicators are different, but the stainless steel sheet metal processing parts inspection standards are basically the same, as follows: 1, parts according to the correct drawing processing. All edges and sharp edges should be obtuse, burrs and flying edges should not exceed the height of 0.2 mm, in principle, the principle of non-stroke.
2. All conductive parts are made of GB5585-85 copper master row series or pure copper plate. The surface is plated according to the drawing requirements. If bending is required, annealing should be done before bending, and the radius of bending fillet should be greater than the thickness of sheet metal to avoid damage to internal structure and cracking. The touch surface of the fastening part is asked for leveling.
3. The insulation material selected according to the drawings, the epoxy board or the epoxy rod should be dipped in the insulating paint and dried. After installation, the resistance insulation value of the positive and negative copper queuing frame of the cabinet is 100M (in the ambient temperature of 25 ~2 ~C), and the relative humidity is 90%. When the voltage is DC 500V.
4. Pressure riveting nuts and screws must be riveted and sturdy, according to the requirements of the screw nut fixation torque specifications inspection, can not loose the scene. Parts in the spraying process to maintain threads, for the coating process caused by clogging, should be tapped from scratch. Thread holes should be smooth and broken. The screws should be able to be screwed smoothly and moderately.
5, solid objects should conform to the specifications or patterns used. The surface treatment of screws, bolts, nuts, flat pads and pad shall conform to the drawing request. The screw is broken, and the screws should be able to be screwed smoothly and moderately.
Two, do a good job in the design of sheet metal processing for stainless steel cabinet.
1, the built-in mounting plate can move back and forth, making the internal installation more flexible.
2. Front and rear door opening and operation cover can be opened to facilitate installation.
3. Groove box side and door body polyamine finger foaming sealant ensure the protection level of the cabinet.
4. Door mounting inserts: the inserts with assembled holes are welded on both sides of the door plate and the upper and lower positions of the cover plate of the operation surface, and the installation of the door plate and the cover plate is more flexible and the alignment is more convenient by means of the installation strips.
5. The hydraulic support of the original imported operation surface cover plate greatly improves the class of the cabinet and better reflects the humanized design of the cabinet.
Three, prevent the development of certain defects in the sheet metal chassis.
On the surface of some sheet metal cabinet cabinets which are not of very good quality, we often see various conditions such as impurities, serious color difference, coating shedding, lacquer flow and powder accumulation on the base course, which are actually caused by some mistakes in the sheet metal processing of the sheet metal cabinet cabinet.
1. Substrate impurities refer to the shortcomings of substrate surface not treated and cleaned during surface treatment, which is the primary factor of coating dropping.
2. Coating layer dropping is mainly due to insufficient adhesion between coating and substrate. The primary means of checking adhesion are impact test and scratch test.
3, exposed substrate is the appearance of no coating, the main factor is leakage spray, large area scratches.
4. The factors of appearance scratch are complicated and run through the whole process of commodity production, but they can be roughly divided into two types: one is the scratch of commodity in processing; the other is the scratch of logistics in the process of production.
5. The principle of lacquer flow and powder accumulation is generally appropriate. Only lacquer flow occurs when spraying, and powder accumulation occurs when spraying. Both of them have shortcomings because of too much and too thick spraying.
标签:   博彩app娱乐 博彩app娱乐厂家 钣金 加工